- Buzz groups as a technique to develop socio-emotional learning, Teacher Plus, August 2020.
- Optimally utilizing teaching mkments, The Progressive Teacher, February 4, 2020
- Teaching for Deep Learning, Teacher Plus, January 2020.
- Contextual and constructive learning, Teacher Plus, February 2019.
- Dealing with Summer Learning Loss, Teacher, the Professional Development community for Educators, October – December 2018.
- JOURNAL OF EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT. Multi-disciplinary …. Dr. Pramila Kudva. 374. A study on classroom Management… Vol-8, No.16, December 2018.
- Teaching Global Citizens – the Ubuntu Way, Teacher, the Professional Development community for Educators, January – March 2016.
- Perceptions of stress: A survey of the heads of primary schools in Mumbai, New Era in Education, [UK based publication] April 2003.
- “Its only ragging”; Bullying in Indian educational institutions, New Era in Education, [UK based publication], August 2002.
- “Professional aspects and teacher burnout,” University News, 38(7), February 14, 2000.
- “Professionalism and knowledge base of a teacher,” In Quest of Bharatiya Shikshan, September-October 1999.
- “Preaching and modeling effects of teaching,” Council for Teacher Education Newsletter, 9, 3, July 1999.
- “Infusion of environmental education through mythology – an experiment”, Resources in Education, for synopsis see www.ericir.sys.edu/Eric/index.html
- “Relevance of knowledge base for teachers as professionals”, synopsis available on www.ericir.sys.edu/Eric/index.html
- “Impact of selected professional aspects on teacher burnout”, synopsis – available on www.ericir.sys.edu/Eric/index.html
- “Environmental education – thinking globally acting locally”, New Era in Education, August 1999.
- “Stress among heads of primary schools of suburban Mumbai”, Council for Teacher Education Newsletter, 8, 4, October 1998.
- “A study of the effectiveness of the correlation approach to the teaching of primary children studying at Gandhi Shikshan Bhavan” – an action research project, Quest in Education, XX, 2, April 1996.
- “Technology as a tool”, Business World, December 18, 2000.
- “Why do children fail?” Yoga and Total Health, XLII, September 2,1996.
- “Is stress an enigma or anathema?” Afternoon Dispatch & Courier, May 27, 1996.
- “Influence of urban family on drug addiction among youth – a sociological analysis”, Young Media, IV, 4, April 1992.
- Teacher [Poem] – CTE Newsletter, 9, 3, July 1999.
- Companionship [Poem] – Dignity Dialogue, February 1999.
- Loneliness [Poem] – The Asian Age, November 1, 1998.
- Haven on earth [Poem] – Echo Newsletter, H. J. College of Education, June-July 1998.
- My Mumbai [Poem] – Echo Newsletter, H. J. College of Education, March 1998.
Published by Dr. Pramila Kudva
I am a teacher educator currently worrking as a Principal of a reputed school in North Mumbai, have more than 30 years of experience, with several publications to my credit and have authored a book -"From chalk to Talk The Art of Teaching.
View more posts